Collective Redundancy Consultation Changes23rd April 2013
The provisions of the Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992 (Amendment) Order 20...
Legal Aid Changes23rd April 2013
The well publicised changes to the legal aid system are now in effect. These changes mean that legal...
We advise employers on a variety of topics including:
- Statutory requirements regulating things such as working conditions
- Redundancy management and handling
- Dismissals, handling grievance and disciplinary issues
- Equal pay and discrimination
- Transfer of Undertakings (TUPE)
We also offer fixed fee services for producing contracts of employment and various policies and procedures to ensure that your business is fully compliant with the current legislation.
We advise employees in relation to any claims they have against employers to include:
- Breach of contract claims
- Unfair and wrongful dismissal
- Health and Safety and Work
We have a dedicated specialist standing by to assist you.
To discuss your case including options on funding your case and for a free initial interview please contact Sarb Gosal on: firstname.lastname@example.org