Collective Redundancy Consultation Changes23rd April 2013
The provisions of the Trade Union and Labour Relations (Consolidation) Act 1992 (Amendment) Order 20...
Legal Aid Changes23rd April 2013
The well publicised changes to the legal aid system are now in effect. These changes mean that legal...
Landlord and Tenant
We can advise and assist you on both contentious and non contentious aspects of landlord and tenant law.
Landlord and Tenant disputes
We can offer legal advice on leases to deal with potential problems including non-payment of rent, damage to your property or tenants refusing to leave at the end of a tenancy. Should disputes arise, we have specialists on standby to help you. - See more at: http://www.hoodvoreslaw.co.uk/landlord-and-tenant#sthash.hCt8Fu94.dpuf
We offer clear legal advice and practical solutions on matters including:
- Assignments and sub-letting
- Assured Shortholds and Tenancies
- Enforcement of covenants
- Issuing proceedings for the possession of premises
- Landlord and Tenant Act 1954
- Landlords' consents
- Lease negotiation
- Lease renewal
- Leasehold enfranchisement
- Recovery of service charges
- Recovery of possession
- Removal of unauthorised occupants
- Rent reviews/rent arrears
- Schedules of dilapidations
For further information and advice in the first instance please contact David Rose on firstname.lastname@example.org.